- The International Conference ‘User Experiens Design for Virtual Rehabilitation (UX4VRehab)‘ will be held on the 13th-14th October 2022 in Pisa, Italy. The aim is to explore design metodologies and innovative solutions in the fields of 3D scanning, additive manufacturing and virtual reality. Further details are available at: https://conference.prime-vr2.eu/
- The Workshop ‘Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM): Future Interactive Devices (DEFINED)‘ was held on the 17th and 18th of March, 2022. Further details are available at: https://www.um.edu.mt/events/defined2022
- PRIME-VR2 worked cloesely together with the international well-known event VR-Days. The virtual event took place from November 13-17, 2021.
- The second Virtual Reality Helix event took place from November 15-17, 2021, in Malmo, Sweden, as part of the first edition of TechConnect Europe.
- The first Virtual Reality Helix event took place on January 22, 2021, in the form of an online workshop for EU-funded projects focused on Health & Technology. The aim of this event is to improve communication, both between the projects and with their public, and to find ways of collaboration for increased impact of projects’ results.
- PRIME-VR2 at VR days: 4 of our partners have been invited to participate with their XR talks at the virtual VR days conference on November 4-6, 2020.
- The Month 6 meeting was held virtually on March 17-18, 2020. The physical meeting, that was planned to be held in Malta, had to be cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- The PRIME-VR2 Kick-off Meeting was held in Pisa on October 3-4, 2019.
The Month 6 meeting was held virtually on March 17-18, 2020. The physical meeting, that was planned to be held in Malta, had to be cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak.