- The Workshop ‘Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM): Future Interactive Devices (DEFINED)‘ will be held on the 17th and 18th of March, 2022. Further details are available at: https://www.um.edu.mt/events/defined2022
- PRIME-VR2 worked cloesely together with the international well-known event VR-Days. The virtual event took place from November 13-17, 2021.
- The second Virtual Reality Helix event took place from November 15-17, 2021, in Malmo, Sweden, as part of the first edition of TechConnect Europe.
- The first Virtual Reality Helix event took place on January 22, 2021, in the form of an online workshop for EU-funded projects focused on Health & Technology. The aim of this event is to improve communication, both between the projects and with their public, and to find ways of collaboration for increased impact of projects’ results.
- PRIME-VR2 at VR days: 4 of our partners have been invited to participate with their XR talks at the virtual VR days conference on November 4-6, 2020.
- The Month 6 meeting was held virtually on March 17-18, 2020. The physical meeting, that was planned to be held in Malta, had to be cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- The PRIME-VR2 Kick-off Meeting was held in Pisa on October 3-4, 2019.
The Month 6 meeting was held virtually on March 17-18, 2020. The physical meeting, that was planned to be held in Malta, had to be cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak.